Fruits and vegetables are the best thing for your baby. They have the most vitamins a nutrients your baby would need, found naturally, more than any other food. This is a great peaches recipe you can make for your cute kid and they’ll not only love it, but it’s healthy too! You can do this with peaches, apples, apricots, prunes, etc. Remember to always remove skin, seeds, and pits.
- Peel the peaches remove the pit (or seeds for other fruit), and slice them up.
- Steam the peaches in a pot with a smidgen of water on low until they’re soft.
- Strain the peaches and let it sit until cool.
- Put the peaches in a blender machine and blend until smooth (no more lumps).
- Keep in air tight container for no more than a week.
- Stir before feeding again.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Add a bit of sugar if needed (some peaches are sour).